New Japanese release: Zodiac Horse jewelry set
- Zodiac Horse ring, ¥12,600
- Zodiac Horse bracelet, ¥10,500
- Zodiac Horse necklace, ¥18,900
- Zodiac Horseshoe earrings, ¥7,350
- Zodiac Horse phone accessory, ¥8,400
The Chinese Zodiac’s Year of the Horse will begin in January, and Japanese Anna Sui fans (or ruthless online shoppers!) can celebrate it with these adorable accessories from Isetan.
Anna Sui Cosmetics Holiday 2013 Collection
Disney and Anna Sui are teaming up to provide us with the cutest makeup products for Christmas! Minnie Mouse is Suified (yes, I just made that word up) and the resulting packaging is maximum adorable.
- Minnie Mouse Perfect Mascara comes in two versions: 001 Rich Black and 500 Pink Brown. It does not appear that the latter will be sold in Canada, but it may be found online. ¥3,360/$29
- Minnie Mouse Makeup Kit comes in two versions as well: Rock Song (red) and Romantic Serenade (purple.) Each tin box contain an Eyeshadow Compact (a set of 3 eyeshadow colours) and a lipstick. In Canada, this will be exclusive to The Bay.
- Minnie Mouse Lip Balm, ¥2,940/$24
- Minnie Mouse Nail Color N comes in 5 shades: 001 Stardust Silver, 002 Snow White, 200 Midnight Purple, 300 Neon Pink and 400 Passion Red. ¥1,575/$15
The collection will launch in Japan on November 1st. It will come out the same month in Canada. Stay tuned for more in-depth product information soon!
Spooky cute Anna Sui accessories for Halloween!
I’m from the Rainbow Tribe.
For more Tribal Fashion, click here.
Anna Sui Spring 2012 feature in Japanese Fashion Magazine “Fudge”, june edition! Aren’t these wonderful colored poppies perfect to cheer us up on rainy days? ♥
Gorgeous Anna Sui feature in the Japanese Magazine Sweet’s March issue! Below are the pretty new arrivals over at Isetan.
Jewelry & Accessories:
Bags, Wallets and Pouches (isn’t the car shaped handbag adorable?):
Shoes, socks and tights:
Hats, stoles & gloves:
Watch, umbrellas and handerkchieves:
Sport items, iPhone case, belts and cosmetics! ♥
To download the issue, click on the source. My thanks to Galism for the heads-up!
A range of styling choices from MA*RS, including sweet and girly as well as cool and sexy coordinates. Various pieces can be purchased here.
Anna Sui's Japanese teenager-targeted label “Dolly Girl” released a coat very reminiscent of Lolita style this season. We love the slightly scalloped peter pan collar and embroidery on this timeless silhouette, perfect for in and out of Lolita.
The scoop on lips is in! While nothing new in terms of what we’ve been seeing for the past year or so, the January 2012 issue of JELLY spotlighted three distinct lip looks, including…
Nudy Beige Lip:
Pink Lip (top) & Red Lip (bottom):
A nice mix of both Japanese and Western brand products, like those by Anna Sui, Shu Uemura, Visee, Paul & Joe, MAC, Bobbi Brown, and NARS.
The magazine also conducted a survey asking men which kind of lip makeup they liked seeing on girls. A whopping 52% picked nude or beige, 25% said pink, 16% chose red, and 7% came in with other answers. Normally I wouldn’t bother to point out this kind of thing, but I find it interesting all the same. Since this issue was released before Christmas—and Christmas in Japan being more of a holiday for couples—I suppose some ladies might try and use this data to their advantage, haha.
Either way, do you have a favorite? Tell us your opinions!